[Ohio-talk] Great News for Convention Rooms

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 11 13:30:28 UTC 2017

Good morning NFBO Family,

Our President Richard Payne does not want anyone to be left out or have
finances be a barrier to attending this year's Dream Convention. He has just
asked me to inform you that he was able to negotiate with the sales manager
of the Homewood Suites, which is the hotel next to the DoubleTree, for the
convention rate of $89 per night for 10/26 through 10/28! Right now, we have
10 rooms, so if you are in need of a room for the convention, this is  your
second and last chance. The phone number for reservations is 614-785-0001
and just mention the National Federation of the Blind of Ohio. The address
of the hotel is 115 Hutchinson Ave Columbus, OH 43235.

Thank you, Richard, for all you do.

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers, Vice President

513.886.8697