[Ohio-talk] Stephanie Claytor

Carol Akers purplecakers at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 11 22:59:50 UTC 2017

Most of our NFB family members know Stephanie Claytor of the Columbus, Capital Chapter. She is a graduate of OSSB and long time member. Right now she is quite ill and in the hospital. I know we could provide some cheer and positivity to her if we each took a few minutes to drop a card in the mail for  her. Being in the hospital for any length of time is hard not only physically but emotionally and spiritually. Please send to
Stephanie Claytor84 Villamere DrColumbus, OH 43213
She will appreciate our support.Thank youCarol Akers

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android