[Ohio-talk] Stephanie Claytor

Cheryl Fischer c16a19f at sbcglobal.net
Wed Oct 11 23:11:09 UTC 2017

Does Stephanie read Braille

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Carol Akers via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, October 11, 2017 7:00 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Cc: Carol Akers
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Stephanie Claytor

Most of our NFB family members know Stephanie Claytor of the Columbus, Capital Chapter. She is a graduate of OSSB and long time member. Right now she is quite ill and in the hospital. I know we could provide some cheer and positivity to her if we each took a few minutes to drop a card in the mail for  her. Being in the hospital for any length of time is hard not only physically but emotionally and spiritually. Please send to Stephanie Claytor84 Villamere DrColumbus, OH 43213 She will appreciate our support.Thank youCarol Akers

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android