[Ohio-talk] FW: Attention: Your retirement savings can be protected from market risk!

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Sat Oct 21 02:35:20 UTC 2017

Pay attention to this report.

From: Josh Mellberg - J.D. Mellberg [mailto:info at jdmellberg.com]
Sent: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 1:26 PM
To: wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Subject: Attention: Your retirement savings can be protected from market risk!

Your retirement savings can be protected from market risk!

If only risk had one direction to go, right?

But when you put your retirement money in an uncertain environment like the stock market, well, there’s unfortunately two different ways things can turn out…

Your money can go up…

…or it can go down…

But what if I told you there may be a way to use annuities for a portion of your savings to potentially set yourself up with up to 33% more income^ during retirement than traditional income strategies?

And, in some cases, it may possible to see even more income, as much as double your net spendable income, if you’re savvy enough to blend Social Security▲ strategies and ladder multiple annuities together, perhaps with home health care benefits if you need additional care.

Our firm stands out because of the constant, never-ending effort we put into our own research, development and refinement of concepts. All I’m saying is that if you want to retire with greater financial confidence, then it would be prudent on your part to do your own individual research, be informed, and consider all your options.

That’s why at J.D Mellberg Financial, we created a special report called…

“The #1 Mistake Retirees Make When Investing In The Stock Market”

Inside this report, you’ll learn:

*       Potentially the biggest financial risk facing retiring U.S. workers

*       Why it may be a mistake to withdraw money from the market during retirement

*       Ways you may avoid the activity which can potentially deplete retirement assets

*       And much more

 <http://em.jdmellberg.com/O0f0c2AZ0200AZOb0C0D4qT>

There’s no cost and no obligation when you request a FREE copy of this special report… and we believe any smart retiree will find the information worthy of your attention.

Because if you have enough money to protect – this is not information you can afford to miss out on.

 <http://em.jdmellberg.com/O0f0c2AZ0200AZOb0C0D4qT> >> Click Here To Request Your Free Book Now <<

Committed to keeping you financially empowered,

Josh Mellberg

 <http://em.jdmellberg.com/dD0Oc4cAfA0Zq00T2D020Z0>     <http://em.jdmellberg.com/Q0fZ0qT0Zd2OA0A4D00E2c0>     <http://em.jdmellberg.com/q4ZZ0D0qOF0A2f02T0ce00A>     <http://em.jdmellberg.com/lfTAG000O4qc0Z2D20A0f0Z>

Trusted By Independent 3rd Party Consumer Protection Agencies

This article is meant to provide general information on issues that many people consider in making the decision as to whether or not they should buy annuities; and if they do decide to buy, which types of annuities and which annuity benefits and additional riders will best suit their goals and needs. This information is not designed to be a recommendation to buy any specific financial product or service.

^Increased income is possible with NextGen Annuity™ strategies using individual strategies. A 33% increase in income is an example of how much more income you could receive using the NextGen Annuity strategies instead of traditional income strategies. There are many different annuity contract features that can be utilized and your actual increase in income could be higher or lower. This approach will follow a specific strategy suited to your financial goals and may require buying multiple annuities. Results will only be realized by working closely with your agent over an extended period of time to help make sure the strategies are used correctly. You will have to keep the annuity product(s) purchased for the full time period chosen to maximize your results, and your results could vary. These results may not be possible in case of excess withdrawals or complete surrender, and you may incur penalties. Not appropriate for all retirees. Not available in all states. All withdrawals are subject to income taxes, and if taken prior to age 59-1/2, may incur an additional 10% federal penalty. If you have questions about your NextGen Annuity™ strategies, please contact your agent.

▲Joshua Mellberg and J.D. Mellberg Financial are not associated with, nor endorsed by, any government agency, including the Social Security Administration.

By responding to this offer you may be contacted by a licensed insurance agent regarding retirement income strategies using fixed insurance products. Josh Mellberg is insurance licensed in all 50 states (AR364647/CA0G91919/TX1567166) and all employees of J.D. Mellberg Financial have the appropriate licenses for the products they offer

SC1709-962