[Ohio-talk] Here is another one.FW: This could double your retirement income*

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Sat Oct 21 02:36:57 UTC 2017

From: Josh Mellberg - J.D. Mellberg [mailto:info at jdmellberg.com]
Sent: Thursday, October 19, 2017 10:24 AM
To: wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Subject: This could double your retirement income*

Some Retirees Don't Know This Product Exists I talk about the fixed index annuit

Some Retirees Don't Know This Product Exists

I talk about the fixed index annuity a lot. Why? Because I believe it's a good fit for many retirees, and I have witnessed it help many of them achieve some of their financial retirement goals. So of course, I talk about it often.

Well, after some time and many discussions about this insurance product with clients, I realized two things.

1.	Some people don't know this product is real, so they don't give any thought to exploring it a little further. And,
2.	Some just procrastinate, instead of finding out if this product might be right for them. I hate to say it, but it's true!

So here's what I've done to help remedy these challenges...

I created a workbook that will help people understand the powerful benefits of fixed index annuities offer, as well as help folks get a jumpstart before meeting with their J.D. Mellberg Financial insurance professional.

 <http://em.jdmellberg.com/f00jD0O0qR004T2AZAZmc02>

 <http://em.jdmellberg.com/f00jD0O0qR004T2AZAZmc02> >> Click Here To Request Your Free Book Now <<

This workbook can help you determine whether or not this product may be a good fit for you

That may mean investigating this annuity further and truly determining if it might be right for you, or it may mean exploring a completely different option that proves to be a better fit.

The options are practically endless for retirees. It's kind of like a puzzle. We just have to figure out which piece(s) might fit you the best.

This workbook will also help you see just how many expenses you may actually have in retirement.

What you discover about your circumstances upon completing this workbook may very well surprise you.

It's a lot different when you look at it all together in one place.

So let's get to it, shall we? Follow the link below to get this up-to-date workbook.

But I must tell you now that we do have a limited supply of these workbooks, and it's been proven to me that there's quite a demand for them.

So I would suggest getting in touch with us as soon as you can to make sure you claim your book before we run out.

Committed to keeping you financially empowered,

Josh Mellberg

 <http://em.jdmellberg.com/y4jZqAcA0D0OZTS02n00020>     <http://em.jdmellberg.com/m000Ao2020AD4OcqTjT0ZZ0>     <http://em.jdmellberg.com/P000A0DZOT0cU20j0qpZ4A2>     <http://em.jdmellberg.com/E0D0Z0cqTVq0A0AZ2j02O04>

Trusted By Independent 3rd Party Consumer Protection Agencies

This article is meant to provide general information on issues that many people consider in making the decision as to whether or not they should buy annuities; and if they do decide to buy, which types of annuities and which annuity benefits and additional riders will best suit their goals and needs. This information is not designed to be a recommendation to buy any specific financial product or service.

*Annuity guarantees rely on the financial strength and claims-paying ability of the issuing insurance company and are not guaranteed by any bank or the FDIC.

By responding to this offer you may be contacted by a licensed insurance agent regarding retirement income strategies using fixed insurance products. Josh Mellberg is insurance licensed in all 50 states (AR364647/CA0G91919/TX1567166) and all employees of J.D. Mellberg Financial have the appropriate licenses for the products they offer.

SC1709-963