[Ohio-talk] ZZZZZZZZZ

Annette Lutz annettelutz at att.net
Sat Oct 21 22:54:06 UTC 2017

Hello,

Are you dreaming?

Are you dreaming about winning door prizes?

Are you dreaming about being the top bidder for a wanted auction prize?

Are you dreaming about the 71st National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
Convention?

If so, then you won't have to dream much longer.  You will be experiencing
all of this in just a few days.

But in the meantime, I need all of your help to make all of these dreams to
come true.

Please continue to gather your donations for door prizes and auction items
to bring with you.

Please have a braille and print description accompanying each item so
everyone knows what they are winning and bidding on, and drop them off at
the registration table, or call me at 614-288-4323 for help.

So far, we have several great prizes coming our way, but we can always use
more!

So keep them coming and I'll see all of you next weekend!

Annette Lutz