[Ohio-talk] Requesting names for the memorial service for state convention

Macy McClain macymcclain0990 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 21 23:52:15 UTC 2017

Hello everyone!
I hope you all are having a great weekend! This time next weekend we
will be at the banquet during the convention! Looking forward to a
great convention!
President Richard has asked me to put together a memorial service for
the convention. I am specifically inquiring about names of people from
your chapters (or divisions) who have passed away within the past
year.
Please reach out to me privately at the following email address.
macymcclain0990 at gmail.com
Please include their name, date of their death, what chapter or
division they were in, and a sentence or two about them.
Your help in this endeavor is greatly appreciated. Thank you, and I
look forward to seeing you all in Columbus next weekend!
Macy McClain