[Ohio-talk] Refreshable Braille NFB Resolution

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Sep 14 17:12:17 UTC 2017

Okay, maybe. I remember I attended another national convention in 1998 and
NLS was talking about digital Talking Books. I don't know how long before
that they began the conversation but I know digital recordings had been
available for well over 10 years at that point and the digital Talking Book
players didn't become available until 2006 or 2007. I think it will
definitely be longer than 5 or 6 years unless you know more than I do. And,
that is most likely true.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053