[Ohio-talk] thunder dog

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 18 02:02:43 UTC 2017

Yes Jerry, I absolutely agree!
On Friday evening he was the speaker at the Cleveland Sight Center
Gala-Spellbound. He received a standing ovation, applause went on
forever. So, so, empowering, encouraging and inspiring. He and his
wife are very nice people too.
I would love to hear him again and wish every blind person could
too.... glad you were able to get out there to experience his powerful
message. Cheryl

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood