[Ohio-talk] Columbus Legislative Seminar

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 00:15:13 UTC 2018

Thank you! Way to go Shawn and all first time team leaders.
When the preparation is good, the rest is easy... CF

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood