[Ohio-talk] Akron December Meeting

Dave Bertsch dwbertsch at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 3 19:10:48 UTC 2018

Ohio Federation, if you plan to be in our area, join the Greater Akron Chapter for our meeting and holiday luncheon on Saturday December 15. We have some activities planned and even a 50-50 we'll draw at the meeting. We have a handful of tickets remaining for that drawing, and you don't have to be present to win. So if you'd like in on the drawing or the lunch or both, please contact me directly. Did I mention President Payne will be joining us? We look forward to hosting Richard and having him with our members to celebrate the season, talk all things NFB and build the Federation.

Wishing our Ohio Family a Happy Christmas Season,
-Dave

Dave Bertsch
330-472-4084
dwbertsch at gmail.com
Greater Akron Chapter
www.nfbohio.org

Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.