[Ohio-talk] Akron December Meeting

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 3 19:20:17 UTC 2018

Dave I can't wait.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Dave Bertsch via
Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, December 3, 2018 2:11 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Dave Bertsch <dwbertsch at hotmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Akron December Meeting

Ohio Federation, if you plan to be in our area, join the Greater Akron
Chapter for our meeting and holiday luncheon on Saturday December 15. We
have some activities planned and even a 50-50 we'll draw at the meeting. We
have a handful of tickets remaining for that drawing, and you don't have to
be present to win. So if you'd like in on the drawing or the lunch or both,
please contact me directly. Did I mention President Payne will be joining
us? We look forward to hosting Richard and having him with our members to
celebrate the season, talk all things NFB and build the Federation.

Wishing our Ohio Family a Happy Christmas Season, -Dave

Dave Bertsch
330-472-4084
dwbertsch at gmail.com
National Federation of the Blind of Ohio Greater Akron Chapter
www.nfbohio.org

Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low
expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can
live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.