[Ohio-talk] Tonight's Awards Committee Wrap-Up Meeting Rescheduled!

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 20:51:29 UTC 2018

HI Cheryl, thanks for letting us know.  I have a suggestion, though,
that I hope you might consider.  Sometimes, you email us individually
and other times you email us here on the mailing list.  I would
recommend emailing the committee members directly, like you have in the
past, because not everyone reads the mailing list daily.  Plus, some
people, like me, have the list email go into a different folder and may
not even open that folder for several days.  Since you typically email
us individually, many of us may not even think that you would email us
on the mailing list.  Just something to think about!

Thanks,

Robby