[Ohio-talk] Tonight's Awards Committee Wrap-Up Meeting Rescheduled!

Cheryl Fields cherylelaine1957 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 18 21:00:47 UTC 2018

Ali, this meeting is for the 2018 committee. However, the 2019 members
are welcome.
Hope you enjoy the family gathering.

Robert, good idea. Thanks and talk to you more after the Holiday.

--
Wishing You All the Best,

Cheryl E. Fields

A man has made at least a start on discovering the meaning of human
life when he plants shade trees under which he knows full well he will
never sit.
--D. Elton Trueblood