[Ohio-talk] Question about National Convention assistance

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Fri Feb 2 15:43:18 UTC 2018

Hi all,
I was contacted by a lady who is interested in attending her first National Convention this year. Since this is her first convention, I believe her best option would be to apply for the Jernigan Fund through the national office. I tried to find the information on the NFB website, but couldn't find what I was looking for. I also sent an email but did not get a reply. Does anyone know how I can assit this lady as to where she can find the application for the Jernigan first time convention attendee fund? Thanks for any help!
Deanna

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system