[Ohio-talk] Question about National Convention assistance

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 17:38:32 UTC 2018

Starting in February or so, the Braille Monitor starts running the Jernigan Fund article as the last piece before the recipes. You would find it in last March’s issue or this month. It was not in January, but I feel certain it should pop up soon. The Harrises’ home phone number is 205-520-9979. . I would urge her to attend a chapter or division meeting so that she can be seen as a real new member.

Good luck,
Barbara
Barbara Pierce
President Emerita