[Ohio-talk] adult Braille literacy program

Debra Baker bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 14:34:52 UTC 2018

Wanda and all,

Marianne and I are still receiving student applications from all four
cities.  The deadline for student apps is not until March 2.  We've just
sent a mailing to the Toledo area since it has been more difficult to spread
the word there, especially to the near-by rural counties for that area.  We
will then conduct phone interviews with all student applicants before
training weekends are even scheduled.  So in short, we haven't begun to
choose applicants per city yet.

Debbie Baker