[Ohio-talk] adult Braille literacy program

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Wed Feb 14 22:30:47 UTC 2018

I am up and running again.  Whew

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Debra
Baker via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Friday, February 9, 2018 9:35 AM
To: 'NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List' <ohio-talk at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Debra Baker <bakerdebra53 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] adult Braille literacy program

Wanda and all,

Marianne and I are still receiving student applications from all four
cities.  The deadline for student apps is not until March 2.  We've just
sent a mailing to the Toledo area since it has been more difficult to spread
the word there, especially to the near-by rural counties for that area.  We
will then conduct phone interviews with all student applicants before
training weekends are even scheduled.  So in short, we haven't begun to
choose applicants per city yet.

Debbie Baker