[Ohio-talk] Piggest Raffle Ever

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 13 15:57:41 UTC 2018

Hello, thank you Lucas for announcing this fundraising event. I just want to
clarify a few things.

Raffle Details from the website: Prior to Flying Pig Marathon Weekend, we
will match all of the purchased Pigs up with a numbered Pig. If your
numbered Pig is the first selected when thousands of Pigs are dropped on
Friday, May 4, 2018 at the post-race of the Little Kings Mile, YOU will win
$5,000 Cash and the charity for which you purchased the Pig will also
receive $5,000 Cash! You do not need to be present to win but everyone is
welcome to join the Pig Drop!

Go to www.piggestraffle.com

CHOOSE A CHARITY: National Federation of the Blind of Ohio
CHOOSE QUANTITY: 1 PIG - $5, 5 PIGS - $25, 10 PIGS - $50

 Online sales will close on Wednesday, May 2nd, 2018 at 9:00pm CST.

Only One Chance to Win? Of Course Not... We will select 2 additional Piggest
Raffle Ever contestants as prize winners during the Pig Drop (you need not
be present to win)!

1st Place: $10,000 Cash ($5,000 to winning ticket holder and $5,000 to the
charity who sold the ticket)
2nd Place: 2 year lease on a Toyota Prius!
3rd Place: Cincinnati Get-Away Experience! (Valued at over $1,500)

You may also purchase Pigs from your chapter with paper raffle tickets and
get more pigs for your money. See your chapter president for details.

Best Regards,
Sheri Albers, Vice President
513.886.8697
Sheri.albers87 at gmail.com