[Ohio-talk] [Jobs] Email Based Customer Service

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 22:50:47 UTC 2018

-----Original Message-----
From: Jobs [mailto:jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Andrews, David B
(DEED) via Jobs
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 3:21 PM
To: Jobs for the Blind <jobs at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Andrews, David B (DEED) <david.b.andrews at state.mn.us>
Subject: Re: [Jobs] Email Based Customer Service

Anyone can go to the archives directly by going to
http://www.nfbnet.org/pipermail/jobs_nfbnet.org

It shows you a list of messages, a month at a time.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer Minnesota Department of Employment
and Economic Development State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook