[Ohio-talk] [Jobs] Aira employment program

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 22:51:42 UTC 2018

From: Jobs [mailto:jobs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Hope Paulos via
Jobs
Sent: Tuesday, February 20, 2018 3:19 PM
To: 'Jobs for the Blind' <jobs at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Hope Paulos <hope.paulos at gmail.com>
Subject: [Jobs] Aira employment program

Hi all. I hope this is ok to put out on the list. If not, I apologize in
advance. Aira (a service similar to be my eyes that connects individuals who
are blind to sighted agents through a pair of glasses) had a press release
about an employment program they are developing. This program allows users
to receive free minutes when doing a job-related task. These include but are
not limited to: reviewing resume for formatting errors, going to an
interview and being oriented to the facility, filling out inaccessible job
applications, etc. I need to state that I do *not* work for Aira. I'm merely
sharing the information. For any questions you may have, please contact Aira
and they'd be happy to answer your questions.

Here's the press release.
<https://medium.com/aira-io/announcing-the-aira-employment-program-5a549a097
32a>

Sincerely,