[Ohio-talk] Congratulations!

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Fri Jan 12 16:00:23 UTC 2018

 Congratulations Regina. Your hard work and dedication to your craft are paying off for you. Thank you for living your life your way and for having the creative energy to express yourself through art. We all benefit from your work.

Warmly,
Rachel Kuntz
Board Member
937.245.0547 cell
Rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
www.nfbohio.org

Live the life you want. Blindness is not what holds you back.