[Ohio-talk] Chapter, Division or Board of Directors Contact Info Update

Robert Spangler spangler.robert at gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 17:22:29 UTC 2018

Hey guys, when emailing me your chapter, division or board of directors
contact info update, can you please specify what chapter or division
you're emailing me about, or if it's for board of directors?  I do not
have memorized who is the president of what and who is on the board, so
please be thorough.

For example, "Hello Robby, I am writing you regarding your request for
chapter updates, division updates, or my info on the board of directors
page."

Does that make sense?

I'm getting people emailing me just with their info but not telling me
what chapter or division it's for.

Robby