[Ohio-talk] Next conference call for newly blind Ohioans postponed

barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 12:04:57 UTC 2018

At our call in May on mobility, we announced that we would meet to talk about communications on June 9. But it turns out that the Diabetic action Network has a meeting on that line at that time. I know that the At-Large Chapter meets the last Sunday of the month, and we did not like to schedule a meeting on Fathers Day. This means that we will have to postpone our meeting till July. Because of the NFB national convention, the first week we can meet is July 15. So that is when our meeting will be. Call in at 7:00 as usual on the usual line for a discussion of strategies for coping with communications challenges. Bring your ideas and questions. The number is 712-775-7031, access code 240281423 pound. I will send another reminder after convention. Please do what you can to spread the word.

Enjoy the summer,
Barbara

Barbara Pierce
President Emerita