[Ohio-talk] Uber and Lyft survey.

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Tue Jun 5 13:58:10 UTC 2018

Hi all,

Just a friendly reminder

The NFB needs your feedback if you use Uber and/or Lyft and travel with a guide dog or other service animal.
Access denials are happening a lot more than they should, so it's imperative that we leave feedback for all of the trips we take using Uber and Lyft.
Please provide your feedback for both good and bad experiences with the services you receive from Uber and/or Lyft.
Was the driver excellent? Did he/she treat you differently because of your guide dog? Were you denied a ride because of your guide dog? Did you get charged a cleaning fee?
Please visit the link below to fill out this important questionnaire every time you use Uber and/or Lyft:
https://nfb.org/rideshare-test

Please pass this information along to others who are not on this email list.
Thanks for taking the time to help us with this important matter.

Deanna

--
This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com

Sent from the Clovernook email system
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for OAGDU:
http://nfbnet.org/mailman/options/oagdu_nfbnet.org/dlewis%40clovernook.org

This email was Malware checked by UTM 9. http://www.sophos.com