[Ohio-talk] fyi

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 03:26:25 UTC 2018

Diabetes: 68 Delicious Recipes for the Whole Family
<https://nbp.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0150d8e3e15bab5b5433561b9&id=
79349e0d60&e=889c399aaf>
In contracted braille (UEB) and BRF, $10.00

Eat smart and stay healthy! Treat your family, your guests-< and yourself! -
to the best good-for-you recipes. Hand-picked by registered dietician Peggy
Woodward, you'll find 69 fresh and easy recipes for breakfast, lunch,
dinner, and dessert. Each recipe has the nutrition and diabetic exchange
information you need. Try an Asparagus-Mushroom Frittata or Overnight Maple
Oatmeal for breakfast, Chicken-Sausage Pita Pockets for lunch, and Mama's
Warm German Potato Salad and Southwester Pineapple Pork Chops for dinner.
And don't forget dessert! How about a slice of Fluffy Key Lime Pie, or Chewy
Whole Wheat Snickerdoodles?

******To order any books, send payment to:
NBP, 88 St. Stephen Street, Boston, MA 02115-4302
Or call and charge it: toll-free (800) 548-7323 or (617) 266-6160 ext 520.
Or order any of our books online at
http://www.nbp.org/ic/nbp/publications/index.html.
<https://nbp.us4.list-manage.com/track/click?u=0150d8e3e15bab5b5433561b9&id=
6a4069eb27&e=889c399aaf>