[Ohio-talk] Demonstration of BBraille displays

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Sun Jun 24 16:47:24 UTC 2018

Debbie Baker and Marianne Denning have been providing Braille instruction
to adults throughout the state of OH. Several of them are near the end of
instruction. We want to show them different Braille display options that
include the Orbit Reader, Focus  displays, Braille Edge and more. We will
meet in Dayton or Columbus on August 4, 2018, depending on where interested
people will travel from. If you are interested in seeing Braille displays
please respond to this e-mail or contact Debbie Baker at
bakerdebra53 at gmail.com
or Marianne Denning at marianne at denningweb.com. If you have a Braille
display you want to demonstrate, please indicate it in your e-mail. We will
be letting people know the exact location in the future. We can talk about
the advantages and disadvantages of the different products.
--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053