[Ohio-talk] Thanks

Deanna Lewis DLewis at clovernook.org
Wed May 23 14:56:06 UTC 2018

Richard,
So, who are the winners??? *smiles*
I always strive to help raise money for the NFB, and I do the best I can. It's so important that we help fund our organization. The NFB has given me so much independence and confidence; not to mention all of the wonderful friends I have made along the way!
Thanks everyone for doing what you can to help the NFB of Ohio!
Deanna