[Ohio-talk] Thanks

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Wed May 23 14:25:46 UTC 2018

Hello Ohio, I would like to thank everyone who sold candy and those that
sold tickets for the flying pig event. You know that I cannot believe that
Tom Ruth sold so many tickets and that Suzanne Turner along with Deanna
Lewis were top sellers. I will leave it up to Sherry Ruth and Lucas to give
you the final total. I said at the end of the flying pig event that I would
award a gift card to the person that could sale more tickets than I could.
Well because the candy sells went so well and several of you worked so hard
on the flying pig tickets I put all names in to the drawing and we now have
two winners.

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com <mailto:Rchpay7 at gmail.com>