[Ohio-talk] Your Vote Counts Accessible Voting Webinar

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 20 00:04:46 UTC 2018

On Sunday October 28, members of the Capital chapter will present a short webinar on accessible voting. It will begin promptly at 5:00 PM.

We will be using the Zoom platform.

Zoom will allow you to connect by phone tablet or PC.

If you wish to participate you should download zoom on your smartphone, tablet or pc. There is a dial-in option for those who do not want to use the technology.

Our primary focus will be accessible voting. Invite your blind friends and family members. Chapters and divisions spread the word.

You must contact me directly by email if you want to participate. I will send the participant information to anyone who requests it. This information will not go out until Saturday, October 27. I will not honor any requests received after 4:00 Pm on Sunday, October 28.

It will not be put out on this list. You can get it by sending me an email at

peduffy63 at gmail.com <mailto:peduffy63 at gmail.com> Anyone who wants to participate should email using that address.

Thanks.

Eric