[Ohio-talk] NFB Ohio state convention, membership workshop 3:45 PM until 5 PM Saturday, November 3, 2018 Butternut Room

Carolyn Peters dr.carolyn.peters at gmail.com
Mon Oct 22 02:00:01 UTC 2018

How do you share your in FB story?
Every chapter and division, please send a representative to this in Porten workshop. To discover how to increase your membership, and how to retain memberships. We will hear from our newly established chapter members, the greater Akron chapter, Dave Burke president and kiana hill vice president and members on how their chapter was formed, how they develop their membership and how they plan to retain their members. Also, from the Miami Valley chapter nearly new member Amy Bannano and new member Rachel Broom Feel Will share their experience as new members and what keeps them motivated. Such ass community events, etc.
We will have time to ask and answer questions and Shira experiences from other members throughout the state.. Membership is a responsibility for all members, the question is, what role have you chosen. There are various opportunities to participate in membership, from being a good member to being a chapter or division president or state president.
Please be prepared to record and or take notes, So that you can share the information you have gain with your local chapter. Looking forward to seeing you there Dr. Carolyn Peters, membership cheer Ohio NFB affiliate, President Miami Valley chapter, Dayton Ohio 937-657-5134