[Ohio-talk] enquiring research

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 03:53:06 UTC 2018

Hi Andrew,

I believe you'll get O&M through Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
Agency (OOD) - that's what I know so far. 

Also, I know that the Cleveland Sight Center has some O&M instructors. I am
not so sure how they can be used and dispatched to those who need them. The
phone number for the Cleveland sight Center is 216-791-8118 - maybe they can
give you more info.
All the best with your research.

Take care.


-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk <ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of andrew edgcumbe
via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2018 10:49 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: andrew edgcumbe <rollercoasterman86 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Ohio-talk] enquiring research

Hi all I am just doing bit of research nothing more. I see you have a
student devision and guide dog stuff going on. Anyway i am guessing there is
allot of services in ohio.  does o and m get offered if somebody needs it
for example and do they come out if you need them not saying i will move
there but wanted to know just wondering is all how what services each state
has. you could speak to ohio if you like.
Ohio-Talk mailing list
Ohio-Talk at nfbnet.org
To unsubscribe, change your list options or get your account info for

More information about the Ohio-Talk mailing list