[Ohio-talk] enquiring research

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 25 03:53:06 UTC 2018

Hi Andrew,

I believe you'll get O&M through Opportunities for Ohioans with Disabilities
Agency (OOD) - that's what I know so far.

Also, I know that the Cleveland Sight Center has some O&M instructors. I am
not so sure how they can be used and dispatched to those who need them. The
phone number for the Cleveland sight Center is 216-791-8118 - maybe they can
give you more info.

All the best with your research.

Take care.

Ali