[Ohio-talk] $3,000 Student Scholarships Available

milenacleve at roadrunner.com milenacleve at roadrunner.com
Fri Oct 26 20:52:14 UTC 2018

Hi everyone,

Although this is not the Students' list, I thought I should share this information.  One-time scholarships are available to students for $3,000.  This is not an NFBO or NFB scholarship.  Please read on for more details and pass this on to any student graduating from high school who wants to attend a two-or-four-year college or university.

For website information, go to:

https://fmfcufoundation.org/2018/09/19/3000-scholarships-for-high-school-seniors/

	Scholarships for High School Seniors

 The following information is being forwarded by the NJ Commission for the Blind
and Visually Impaired as a courtesy, in accordance with our continued efforts to
share information that may be of interest or of benefit to individuals who are
blind and vision-impaired.

 $3,000 scholarships up for grabs!

 [Franklin Mint Federal Credit
Union]<http://eservices.fmfcu.org/em?a=vQtOsm5ICihXfACeKgYpxS <http://eservices.
fmfcu.org/em?a=vQtOsm5ICihXfACeKgYpxS&b=89m9FmUr1ECglyvHqDeswA>
&b=89m9FmUr1ECglyvHqDeswA>

 [Apply for the 2019 John D. Unangst
Scholarship]<http://eservices.fmfcu.org/em?a=vQtOsm5ICihXfACeKgYpxS <http://eser
vices.fmfcu.org/em?a=vQtOsm5ICihXfACeKgYpxS&b=mz8fw0syxkyNKo6PyLVdbg>
&b=mz8fw0syxkyNKo6PyLVdbg>

 Dear Neviyah J. Thornton:

 Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union Foundation is proud to continue its
commitment to education by once again awarding the John D. Unangst Memorial
Scholarship.

 FMFCU Foundation will award five $3,000 scholarships. Scholarship eligibility is
open to any high school senior planning to attend a full-time course of study at
an accredited two- or four-year college, university, trade, technical, or
business school. Applications must be received by January 15, 2019.

We hope you or a family member can take advantage of this opportunity.

Apply online only: https://fmfcufoundation.org/awards<http://eservices.fmfcu.org
/em?a=vQtOsm5ICihXfACeKgYpxS
<http:
//eservices.fmfcu.org/em?a=vQtOsm5ICihXfACeKgYpxS&b=w0Sx87hdEEmwhJEgDVCV7g>
&b=w0Sx87hdEEmwhJEgDVCV7g>

Click the button below for more information or to apply.

Sincerely,

[Signature]

Rick Durante

Director of Corporate Social Responsibility & Government Affairs

Foundation Executive Director

Apply/Learn More<http://eservices.fmfcu.org/em?a=vQtOsm5ICihXfACeKgYpxS <http://
eservices.fmfcu.org/em?a=vQtOsm5ICihXfACeKgYpxS&b=xujaAQsyl0Cvy6fGswF36w>
&b=xujaAQsyl0Cvy6fGswF36w>

Employees and volunteers of Franklin Mint Federal Credit Union and State
Financial Network are ineligible. Scholarships are one-time only. Recipients
must be able to attend the 2019 Partners in Education Celebration on May 2, 2019
at the Drexelbrook Corporate Events Center to personally accept the award. Full
terms and conditions can be found at https://fmfcufoundation.org/awards<http://e
services.fmfcu.org/em?a=vQtOsm5ICihXfACeKgYpxS
<http:
//eservices.fmfcu.org/em?a=vQtOsm5ICihXfACeKgYpxS&b=th2TNIop9EKGJ2KIQlNeCw>
&b=th2TNIop9EKGJ2KIQlNeCw>.

Subject: Digest Footer