[Ohio-talk] Health and Wellness

Suzanne Turner smturner.234 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 30 23:49:44 UTC 2018

Ohio,

As we enter into Flue season, I wanted to let you know that Marc's Pharmacy
will be present in the Exhibit Hall on Saturday. These Pharmacists will have
on hand Flue shots, durable medical equipment and will answer your burning
health and wellness questions. Stop by to meet and greet them! But, most of
all see the items that may enhance your productivity of life.

Also, on Friday, Southwest General Hospital of Community Nurses will provide
light health screenings after our Fitness Walk from 10:00 to 11:00 A.M. in
the Butternut Room. Get your blood pressure checked and chat with the Nurse.

Remember, as Barbara has advertised, this walk is for anyone who wishes to
come along. Walk your guide dog, wag your cane and get ready for one of the
most impactful conventions ever. Wear your NFB Gear and represent the Ohio
Affiliate. We will meet in the lobby at 8:30 A.M. on Friday morning. The
walk is in the Strongsville Mall from 9 until around 9:45 A.M.

Suzanne

Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President

NFBOH-Cleveland

P: (440) 462-9755