[Ohio-talk] Chapter member contributions for memorial service

Macy McClain macymcclain0990 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 16:47:19 UTC 2018

Good afternoon Ohio,
I hope you're as excited for the convention as I am!
President Payne has asked me once again this year to put together the Memorial Service held on Sunday morning during the general session. I would like to know of all members from your chapters who have passed on, specifically I'll need the following information:
• The chapter member's name and the chapter they belonged to
• The date they passed (if known)
• Did they hold any office in your chapter? E.g. secretary, board member, etc
• Any specific activities or causes they worked on
• You can also include any other info, like a short funny story, something you will miss about them that we can learn from and grow in the affiliate, etc
Please send this information to me privately at my email address. My email is
macymcclain0990 at gmail.com
If you have more than one chapter member who has passed, I'd strongly encourage you to put them all together in one email, so as to keep things more organized.
I will honor your chapter members on Sunday morning. For the specific time, consult the convention agenda.
Thank you all for your willingness to contribute! I can't wait to see you all soon!
Warm regards,
Macy McClain
Board of Directors, National Federation of the Blind of Ohio