[Ohio-talk] Baltimore Orioles

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Thu Sep 6 01:37:08 UTC 2018

Awesome!

Chris

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jerry
Purcell via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 7:36 PM
To: NFB of Ohio Announcement and Discussion List
Cc: Jerry Purcell
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Baltimore Orioles

Greetings,

    I just read an article, in the Baltimore Sun, that the Baltimore Orioles
are celebrating National Federation of the Blind night at oriole park at
cabdon yards on September 18.  They will be playing the Toronto bluejays.
For the first time ever the players will have their names in braille on
their jerseys.  The first 15,000 fans in attendance will receive braille
alphabet cards.  However the best part is NFB President Riccobono will be
throwing out the first pitch in the game.  I can't wait to hear his recap in
his presidential release.

               Take care Jerry