[Ohio-talk] The road to Strongsville

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 6 17:30:14 UTC 2018

Friends and colleagues, I hope this message finds you all happy and
hydrated on this hot summer Thursday.

I am writing to share my excitement about the upcoming state convention. I
have made my reservations and I hope you’ve done the same. I attended my
first state convention during the fall of 2008 and oh the memories I have
from my first convention experience. I was met with overwhelming amounts of
love, comradery, and for the first time I was sure that blindness was not
the characteristic that would define who I was and what I was capable of.

I want to assure any first-time convention attendee that their first
convention experience will leave them filled with love, hope, and the
determination they will need to succeed.

I very much look forward to meeting those of you whom I’ve not yet met and
reconnecting with friend’s past.

This year’s theme is: one team one goal, and if I may be so bold as to
quote a colleague, “the team—work is what will make the dream work.”

Until the start of the convention, I bid each of you a peaceful rest of the
week.

Your Brother in the movement

Jordy D. Stringer