[Ohio-talk] Ossb Modells project

Jordy Stringer jordystringer83 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:32:57 UTC 2018

Greetings friends, and Federation family, I hope this note finds each of you doing well.

I was taking a few moments to reflect on all of the positive experiences I had during my time as a student at the Ohio State school for the Blind. Unfortunately I don’t remember the models as well as some others might, during my time in high school I was a bit preoccupied... The one thing I’ll never forget is the friendships and relationships I was able to forge with individuals that are sure to last a lifetime. I very much believe without these experiences I would’ve never grown into the man I am today. With that being said I want to also contribute $50 to this very worthwhile project. I will be sure to have the funds sent to Sherry Ruth before October 31 as requested. I would encourage anyone else who has even the fondest of memories about the school to think very hard about contributing to this project.
Thanks very much for taking a few moments out of your day to read this message.

Jordy D. Stringer
believe you can and you’re halfway there.