[Ohio-talk] Ossb Modells project

Eric Duffy peduffy63 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 24 19:48:08 UTC 2018

Jordy,

Thank you for your contribution. It is appreciated.
 I also thank you for your comments.

The models are important, but building the kind of partnership we want with the school for the blind is even more important.

We want them to know we are the organization that can make a real difference for the school.

Thanks Again.

Eric