[Ohio-talk] Join the fun

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 18 12:02:38 UTC 2019

Years ago I pledged to participate actively in the efforts of the National
Federation of the Blind.  When we were at the training week end 26 people
said they would work to bring in at least $100.00 to the affiliate. This was
money to help to achieve equality, opportunity, and security for the blind;
to support the policies and programs of the Federation; and to abide by its
constitution. The work that we do every day helps blind people.
You will notice that I used the pledge to make the case. You may not have
been at the training week end or even the Columbus seminar but if you be
leave in the Nfb then join me by sending your money like I already have to
the NFBO and join the movement.
Please send checks to.
Sherry Ruth
Babyruth2 at windstream.net <mailto:Babyruth2 at windstream.net>
6922 Murray Ridge Road,
Elyria, OH 44035

is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we
raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create
obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you
want; blindness is not what holds you back

Richard Payne,  President
937-396-5573or 937/829/3368
Rchpay7 at gmail.com
blindness is not what holds you back