[Ohio-talk] Join the fun

Ali Benmerzouga ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com
Thu Apr 18 14:20:57 UTC 2019

Working on it Mr. President!

Will make sure to send the $100.00 check before May 7th, 2019.

Cheer Cheer! I don’t want to miss the fun! I am all in!!

Go Sherry Ruth! Go Richard! Go NFB Ohio!

Have a great day.

Ali Benmerzouga

National Federation of the Blind of Ohio -  Cleveland Chapter, Board Member,

Chair of Cleveland Chapter Legislative Committee,

Cell #: 440-590-0315.

Email: ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com<mailto:ali.benmerzouga at hotmail.com>

Please Visit and like our Chapter’s Facebook Page:

https://m.facebook.com/NationalFederationOfTheBlindOfOhioClevelandChapter/

***

***