[Ohio-talk] Details for: Statewide Legislative Call Wednesday April 24 7PM

Sheri Albers sheri.albers87 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 00:33:54 UTC 2019

Sheri Albers and Michael Leiterman are inviting you to a scheduled Zoom
meeting.

Topic: National Federation of the Blind of Ohio State wide legislative call

Time: Apr 24, 2019 7:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting

https://zoom.us/j/673545989

One tap mobile

+19292056099,,673545989# US (New York)