[Ohio-talk] Details for: Statewide Legislative Call Wednesday April 24 7PM

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 01:07:09 UTC 2019

Sorry, Sheri,
I have a church vestry meeting Wednesday, so I will not be there.

Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.