[Ohio-talk] Cancellation of Station at Flying Pig

Colleen Roth n8tnv52 at outlook.com
Sun Apr 28 22:21:15 UTC 2019

Hello Everyone,
It is unfortunately that we had to cancel our spot at Flying Pig Activity.
It would have been good PR for us.
Maybe we could recoup our $500 if the people who would have gone to the event would donate what it would have cost them to go to the event.
I have never participated in this event because it would have cost me about $700 for a driver, hotel room and meals.
I am sure most of you could do this for less but maybe we can recoup this loss.
Colleen Roth, President;
At Large Chapter;
NFB of Ohio