smturner.234 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 5 15:29:45 UTC 2019
I received a call from OhioMeansJobs this morning requesting dissemination
of the following below. They are seeking qualified candidates.
If you are interested email:
OhioMeansJobs, Cuyahoga County
Kristen Balash, Economic Development Liaison
kristen.balash at ulagency.org <mailto:kristen.balash at ulagency.org>
CLEVELAND SIGHT CENTER
I. POSITION: Customer
Service Representative Call Center
II. FLSA/EEO-1: Non-Exempt/
III. RESPONSIBLE TO: Team Lead
IV. POSITIONS SUPERVISED: None
A. Education: High School diploma
desirable. In lieu of education, two years of high touch customer service
B. Experience: Prior customer service
experience is desired. Proficiency in basic
computer skills. If applicable, prior use of Assistive Technology
desirable, most notably with JAWS and MAGIC for visual adaptation.
Bilingual capability a plus.
C. Skills & Requirements:
* Must be able to type 30 wpm.
* Ability to perform data entry duties, while serving the customer,
and at other designated times.
* Ability to keep all customer information in the strictest
confidence, and follow security procedures in regard to customer
* Ability to work a schedule which may include nights, weekends, and
holidays, including variable shifts.
* Ability to interact with customers with respect to, and
consideration of, customer needs.
* Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in
partnership with others.
* Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
* Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
* Ability to handle stressful situations.
* Ability to accept constructive feedback and adapt accordingly, in
relation to the needs of this position.
* Able to learn and demonstrate knowledge of products and services
that will be supported.
* Proficient with Microsoft office (Outlook, Word, Excel).
* Proficient with Internet navigation.
D. Physical: Must be able to sit, stand, type and
focus on computer work for long durations and be able
to listen and speak to customers for long periods of time.
VI. BASIC FUNCTION: Under the supervision of the Team
Lead, the Customer Service Representative is a government grant-funded
position that is subject to renewal every few years. CSR must build
customer (generally non-sales) relationships via the telephone in a dynamic,
fast-paced environment (Work from Home is possible) through the delivery of
excellent customer service and product knowledge to both internal and
external customers. Provide professional customer service and product
consultation during interactions with customers, peers, management,
partners, and other agency departments.
VII. SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITES:
1. Receive in-bound and place limited out-bound calls in accordance
with a set script.
2. Provide excellent customer service to customers and partners with a
high degree of product and service knowledge to meet specific standards and
goals, for both in-bound and out-bound calls.
3. Assist department in meeting customer service goals and service
4. Achieve all requirements outlined in the Call Center Department
5. Serve customers through a variety of methods, including by not
limited to: in-person, by phone, through e-mails, in writing, web-forms, and
6. Maintain accurate records of customer interactions and service.
7. Process orders, respond to inquiries and questions, handle
complaints, troubleshoot problems and provide information according to
8. Provide professional customer service and product consultation
during interactions with customers, peers, management and other departments
that meet specific standards and goals.
9. Make decisions on customer requests using established guidelines.
10. Take accountability to follow through on all issues.
11. Meet requirements as set by the Grant/Government Contract, which may
be subject to change.
12. Learn and continue to reinforce current product knowledge relative
to customer needs and inquires.
13. Utilize reference materials to assist and resolve any inquiries.
14. Maintain the strictest confidentiality and privacy of customer and
15. Perform other relevant duties as assigned.
VIII. ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
a. Able to perform all Physical Requirements of position.
b. Able to perform all Specific Responsibilities of position.
c. Able to meet schedule requirements.
Suzanne Hartfield-Turner, President
C: (216) 990-6199
P: (641) 715-3900
A: PO Box 141077
Cleveland, Ohio 44114
E: President.NFB.ClevelandOhio at Gmail.com
<mailto:President.NFB.ClevelandOhio at Gmail.com>
Please visit and take a moment to like our Facebook Page!
The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the
characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the
expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles
between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want;
blindness is not what holds you back.
More information about the Ohio-Talk