[Ohio-Talk] [Cinci-NFB] Link to a video podcast on accessibility to Blind Catholic parishioners on "Being Pro-Life" podcast

Barbara Pierce barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 19 18:41:24 UTC 2019

I must confess that I was nervous about what was gong to be in this podcast, but it was wonderful. Chris, you did a terrific job with the information. Maybe you could have mentioned the free cane program, but you covered everything else.

Really nice job!
Barbara
Barbara Pierce, President Emerita
Barbara.pierce9366 at gmail.com
440-774-8077

The National Federation of the Blind knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise expectations for blind people because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and their dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.