[Ohio-Talk] Blind Cruising 2020

Richard Payne rchpay7 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 29 11:17:44 UTC 2019

I thought some of you may want to read this.

Colleagues,

Please share the below with your affiliates, divisions, and networks.  All are welcome.

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland will be hosting a cruise fundraiser from September 27, 2020 to October 4, 2020.   The affiliate will receive a portion of the cost of each cabin that is booked.  All are welcome, including members of the NFBMD, other affiliates, families, colleagues, and friends.  For additional information or to reserve your cabin, please email NFBMD.outreach at gmail.com <mailto:NFBMD.outreach at gmail.com> .  Details are as follows:

Ship: Carnival Pride

Date: September 27 – October 4, 2020

Port of Departure: Baltimore, Maryland

Number of nights: 7

Ports visited: Grand Turk, Turks and Caicos; Half Moon Cay, Bahamas; and Freeport, Bahamas

Key Dates:

*	First deposit due: January 10, 2020 = $25 per person
*	Second deposit due: April 15, 2020 - $250 per person plus full names of sailors
*	Final payment due: June 15, 2020

Types and prices of cabins (this is a per person price based on double occupancy and includes cabin fee, port charges, and taxes)

*	Balcony cabin (extended balcony) = $951.64 per person
*	Balcony cabin (standard balcony) = $928.64 per person
*	Balcony cabin (obstructed view) = $885.64 per person
*	Ocean View cabin = $835.64 per person
*	interior cabin = $770.64 per person
*	if anyone needs a triple or quad cabin, they should let us know.

For questions or to make your reservation, please contact NFBMD.Outreach at gmail.com <mailto:NFBMD.Outreach at gmail.com> .

Ronza Othman, President

The National Federation of the Blind of Maryland knows that blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people, because low expectations create obstacles between blind people and our dreams. You can live the life you want; blindness is not what holds you back.