[Ohio-talk] Public Transportation

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Tue Jan 1 05:05:41 UTC 2019

I agree/1

-----Original Message-----
From: Ohio-Talk [mailto:ohio-talk-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Milena
Zavoli via Ohio-Talk
Sent: Monday, December 31, 2018 10:19 PM
To: ohio-talk at nfbnet.org
Cc: milenacleve at roadrunner.com
Subject: [Ohio-talk] Public Transportation

Hi Michael,

It's great that we're covering HB309, but we need to point out to our
representatives and senators the value of public transportation.  We need
next year's budget to reflect an increase in service.  If the blind are to
get around independently, we need to encourage our legislators to increase
budget allotments to the major Ohio cities.  Public transportation benefits
everyone.  It reduces pollution, traffic and parking.  I know I'm preaching
to the quire, but this topic merits attention.

Thank you.

Best,
Milena