[Ohio-talk] Interesting Maybe?

Walter Mitchell walterl.mitch2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 21:45:25 UTC 2019

I found it very interesting JW. The concept of requiring to be blind to save
humanity is fictionally gratifying alone, but the aspects they encountered
by blind folded sighted people trying to survive as blind people was funny
in a way that I never would considered if I was still sighted. I have
actually had a sighted friend say that the movie was stupid and she did not
understand it, but I told her that it was because she is not blind and have
never had to encounter the possibility of the things that happened in the
movie. The significance of the birds I had to figure out, but there is
always a remnant of good in everything.

The ending was great! I will not give it away for those that have not had
the opportunity to experience it as of yet, I suggest that they do.

Thank you,
Walter Mitchell