[Ohio-talk] Requesting Written Format for Public Transportation

Wanda Sloan wsloan118 at roadrunner.com
Thu Jan 3 15:54:19 UTC 2019

Yes, I am on the C.A.G. for R.T.A. in Dayton.  I totally agree with you but
I rarely take Para-Transit because I do qualify for other independent
organizations.  Some of the same issues of occur with them also because of
poor business operations and they are taking or cutting into the funds that
financially fund RTA.  I have made suggestions with  one organization about
return trips and it seems to be working.  Rarely do I have to wait an hour
to get home or elsewhere.

Being a Senior helps also because being at least 62 has something to do with
non-medical trips.
Wan Sloan